Wednesday 14 March 2012

A bad day for the world ......

Woke up to the news of 22 children & 6 adults killed in horrific and unexplained bus crash in Switzerland, my brain is struggling to comprehend how a parent could cope with such devastating news, without spontaniously combusting.  Keep grabbing hold of my own little one and cuddling her, lucky for me she's a cuddly child otherwise Mummy may have been put on the naughty list today.

I've spent today sorting Kayla's old clothes to sell on ebay to help raise a few funds, I say old they're hardly used.  But have spent the day counting my every blessings at how lucky I am, nothing else seems as important right now.

I've decided to shame myself into loosing weight.  the plan is to take a picture of my tummy, which still looks about 7 months pregnant and posting it on Twitter and Facebook thus creating a shame to try and force myself into taking action.  Problem with me is I don't FEEL fat, I don't SEE a fat person in the mirror (I'm like a anorexic in reverse) and yet I can't fit into the clothes and photographs of myself shock the hell out of me, so if I see it there on a pic and know everyone else can see it too, maybe I can force myself to get rid of it..........EXCERISE IS THE KEY HERE.  I did start walking to work *fast* but I've hurt the backs of my legs as I hadn't stretched properly, yes I'm that unfit that I need to stretch before a simple 1/2 mile walk!  Don't misunderstand I'm in no way lazy, this is the bit that gets me, I never stop moving. Sometimes I go to bed and my legs still want to move so much I can't sleep for it............but obviously it's not proper exercise so it's not having the desired affect.

Need a good laugh and a few wines with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment