Tuesday 20 March 2012

Typing in the dark....................................

I would find it easy to say my 'life is shit' at this time, or FML as the cool kids are saying these days (is it still cool to say cool?) But it's not shit, my life that is. It is the hardest time I've ever had to live through (barring last year when mum decided to contract septicemia and slip into a coma).  It would be funny if it wasn't so bloody tragic, my baby girl is suffering with stomach pains that I can't seem to help with (useless mammy) but she spends all her time snuggled up to me wanting cuddles (awww) every bit of news we get is bad news and just when we think we've got it sussed...... well do we ever have anything sussed really?

So on the whole life is good, difficult but good nonetheless.

My search for work continues .. and in the words of Forest Gump 'that's all I have to say about that'.

I have an idea for a sitcom in my head, not (you'll be glad to hear) based on my life (cause that's shit lol) but based on what I want to see in a sitcom.... but would one write something like this as a script or a story and how is it structured?  Too many questions, so I guess my idea will probably stay in my head because I have no idea how to get out of there and onto paper.  It's always been my dream to write but especially comedy.

There are so many things I want to do but feel like I have been solvitoled to a wall , not on one of those comfy chairs either but in one of those wedgey inducing jumpsuits.

It is with wonder I think upon you now,
how did you live in that time and space,
some of the things we find hard, to you were a blessing
I miss you my grandparents, I miss you, no messing :-)

Eat your heart out Pam Ayres lol

I joined twitter a couple of months back and I have to say I'm loving it, I've made some amazing friends who without knowing it have helped me through some pretty dark times, so if any of you beautiful people (and you know who you are) are reading this now, Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Well this was a pretty messy blog tonight, but I can't sleep so maybe now I've offloaded I will.

I apologise for the profusive use of the word 'shit' and the overuse of (brakets)!








No comments:

Post a Comment